This policy does not apply to non-resident overnight house guests or temporary members as defined in the Club Rules for 2017.
You may download a PDF copy of this policy here.
- All guests are subject to member pool rules.
- Either the attending member or the guest must be at least 15 years old.
- Member families are limited to four (4) guests per day.
- Guest cards must be purchased either online or from the club secretary in advance. They cannot be purchased at the pool.
- Members are encouraged to purchase their first guest card when the dues payment is made
- If paying for guest card by check, please make it payable to “Elmhurst Club” with a memo of “guest card.”
- The maximum number of guests per member family for each summer is twenty (20).
- Guest cards are non-transferable from one family to another.
- Guest cards are non-refundable.
- Unused 2016 guest punches may be used during the 2017 season.
- No single passes or cards with fewer than five (5) punches will be sold.
- Non-member permanent residents of a member family’s household cannot come as guests.
- Members will be responsible for keeping their own guest cards and must bring them to the pool with their guest.
- Guests will not be admitted without a valid guest card.
- Guest cards will be punched with each use.
- Guest cards can be used at any time during regular pool hours
*Please allow three business days before the guest pass will be available at the pool
- Party dates must be arranged online or with the club secretary with a minimum of one week’s notice and prior approval by the Pool Manager.
- Once the date has been approved, applications for parties may be downloaded from the website and sent to the Club Secretary with payments.
- All payments must be made to, and confirmation secured from, the Club Secretary before the party can be held.
- Lifeguards are not permitted to accept applications or payments.
- There is a $75.00 fee per party plus a $75.00 security and clean-up deposit (payable in two separate checks, each made payable to “Elmhurst Club”, memo “party”).
- If the grounds are left clean and rubbish is removed to the dumpster, the deposit will be returned.
- Guest cards will not be punched for those guests attending a party.
- Guests attending a party must sign in at the sign-in table.
- No more than 20 non-members are permitted to attend a party.
- Parties may be held between the hours of 4:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. only.
- Parties may be held on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Parties may not be held on evenings when a home swim meet is scheduled or when grade school, middle school, high school or family nights are scheduled.
- No alcoholic beverages or beer are permitted at parties or on Elmhurst Club property.
- 1st violation: $25 fine, and family membership is suspended until the fine is paid
- 2nd violation: family membership is suspended for remainder of swim season